=-3moTionxz m3t3r~

2.55 20th of May
Theme: dark red
Mood: bloody hell... angry
Motivated level: i'll get better marks than u bish.
Music: kissin you - miranda cosgrave
Details: angry and there is test tml, and there is exam on sat.. WTF.

Monday 17 March 2008

=P

lol....
well..
bie bie my favourite character in Naruto..
recently he spared Sasuke's life..
hopefully Sasuke shall protect him from Orochimaru..

well, anywayz..
I wanted blog tat day..
then stupid computer hardisk got problem..Summore no broadband, so I decided I shall blog again when I get back to hostel which has broadband..
budden, last Friday..I send my computer go check hardisk..
the stupid thingy, supposedly 70-minute test fer hardisk.. Failed just after 5 seconds..
WTH rite!!!
luckly still have warranty.. Its a HP laptop btw, so far DVD-ROM, then nw HARDISK problem.. haihz..
kayz...

bout life, nw 2nd Sem in pre-medical started adi.. This weekend, Malaysian F1 Grand Prix ler!!!!
Me n coursemates got free ticket to enter..!! Yay!
Sepang F1 Circuit.. HERE I COME!!! =P

btw do check Shaashi's blog for pics of when my college exams ..lol

No comments: