=-3moTionxz m3t3r~

2.55 20th of May
Theme: dark red
Mood: bloody hell... angry
Motivated level: i'll get better marks than u bish.
Music: kissin you - miranda cosgrave
Details: angry and there is test tml, and there is exam on sat.. WTF.

Friday 4 July 2008

The Drink Party

Okay Ash , my geng punya drink party isn't just so cool as urs but yeah.. we got our mini-version of it.. hehe
Mini, its really mini.. haha, Twisties™ and Potato Chips ownz!! Addition of coke due to not everybody drinks 'on the rock'. Limes and salt for Tequila.

Laptops for music, speakers ... not subwoofers, we didn't spend much because its only 2 more months we will be in Malaysia.. *fingers crossed because hoping my own CGPA will exceed 3 so that I can go Russia right..

From left : MOYONAISE , tequila and Vasparov Russian vodka x2.

TSH[thyroid simulating hormon] and me.

Gay club members Adrian and Liong. *lol, forgive me guys..

From top : A-Zhu, A-Pan, me, and our most loved A-Nek[nenek] ^ ^
look at the condition..the aftermath of the party.. There is a video about how many people got wasted as well.. budden, sorry lar.. can't put here for viewing. hehehe.....

No comments: