=-3moTionxz m3t3r~

2.55 20th of May
Theme: dark red
Mood: bloody hell... angry
Motivated level: i'll get better marks than u bish.
Music: kissin you - miranda cosgrave
Details: angry and there is test tml, and there is exam on sat.. WTF.

Monday 25 August 2008

Sux

Fucked up.

Sitting in a dark room, freaking wasting my exam time sleeping today. Next moment, I drank. Sux. And now I'm friggin drunk. Supposely lar, then I walked out like 100meters to come online. At the clubhouse.
My best friend, claim I will get hangover. Screwed up, tml I have exam lar. Damn it.
'Pocci' lar like this. 100% die tml, English and Ethics[medical]

I don't understand, if we have a chance together, why when u are stressed or bad mood, you 100% ignore me. However still, you still talk and laugh with ur friends, except me. which you totally ignore.
Bah! I'd rather die.
How I wish I do not have parents, then I wouldn't owe them anything... Then I would not need to live on ...
How I wish I never became alive on this earth, this damned fucked up place. Hell of life. How I wish my story comes to an end. -The End-
yeah, thats if our life is like a friggin story book, where u can see 'happilly ever after."
I can feel my heart beating rather fast, probbaly 120 beats per second? yeah,supposely thats it..
friggin sitting here with all the FRU, police force bastards all around me... They are in Putravillas[the place I live in] for the Permatang Pauh election..
oh fuck, its gonna be tml... hope Anwar wins,..anyway... I believe the government is plotting his loss..
Bah, I shall give another update tml.. K, cya..
-.- seriously I feel drunk.bah.

No comments: