=-3moTionxz m3t3r~

2.55 20th of May
Theme: dark red
Mood: bloody hell... angry
Motivated level: i'll get better marks than u bish.
Music: kissin you - miranda cosgrave
Details: angry and there is test tml, and there is exam on sat.. WTF.

Saturday 18 October 2008

Food in Russia

Uhm, for now I have only eaten in stalovaya[cafeteria] in the hostel. Its pretty good. As the pic above and the 2 pics after this.
some beef/chicken/pork stew with alot of potatoes.

beetroot soup with peperoni on top and sour cream/mayonnaise ...
a taste of malaysian stuff.. meat balls in IKEA,MEGA SHOPPING MALL. the whitish sauce is like some mixture of mayonaise and mustard. damn cool...I took SO DAMN LOT of the sauce...

a big and tasty burger. However I only enjoyed eating it after it has been added with some mayonaise... Yea, I know I'm one mayonaise freak. Ahh..
here.. a taste of college snack... $20R = Rm3 like tat gua..

Thats all for now. I suppose I'm eating abit too much these days, but winter is coming... I have to put on like 3kg to tahan it better gua? but nw I'm doing fine, no running nose, no flu or anything..thank God.

3 comments:

Winnie Chong said...

Now you're making me jealous with the food. The big burger is mouth-watering!

JyhMin said...

hahaha... well..haha
come over to study lol..

Winnie Chong said...

No $$!