=-3moTionxz m3t3r~

2.55 20th of May
Theme: dark red
Mood: bloody hell... angry
Motivated level: i'll get better marks than u bish.
Music: kissin you - miranda cosgrave
Details: angry and there is test tml, and there is exam on sat.. WTF.

Monday 24 August 2009

Windows7 Beta

I ran across these pics I ss back then while using the beta. this dated back to the launch of the first beta versions of win7, i forgotten when exactly was that. Around Jan 2009 i think.
load screen

the shutdown screen

as above, the new paint
the new personalise
the new tastbar is alot alot better. it grants us the option of modifying and viewing stuff without clicking and opening the program itself.
basicly windows 7 had been a great experience to me.
after great amount of trouble and time spending on reformatting, and testing ways to install it. I finally succeeded with the expense of ALL my MUSIC which i had compiled for the past 3 years.
*its nt windows's fault,but HP's recovery disk formated my backup partition too =.=
*yes i got blue screen too ^^
my new desktop is on win7 too. but this time its win7 RC 7100. cheers ^^

No comments: