=-3moTionxz m3t3r~

2.55 20th of May
Theme: dark red
Mood: bloody hell... angry
Motivated level: i'll get better marks than u bish.
Music: kissin you - miranda cosgrave
Details: angry and there is test tml, and there is exam on sat.. WTF.

Tuesday 4 December 2007

Song again..

Paiseh Paiseh, I'm kinda over-watching naruto..
hvn't been doing anything else except watching it lol..
Here goes a song, I wouldn't say everyone would like it, but..
It should be worth a listen..

The song has symphonic type music, and Stephanie does well in hitting suprisingly high keys especially in the end part...at the 5th minute..I was like, ..DAMN!
my rating : 10/10

Do comment k.. =P

2 comments:

Chiv said...

Stephanie ehh ... U DO have good tastes I see. Them halfies always have suprisingly good voices. But I wonder why didn't her singles sell. Btw looks like I'm the only one here who understands you song-wise. Try out alan btw.

JyhMin said...

eleh..lol
link me..dude