=-3moTionxz m3t3r~

2.55 20th of May
Theme: dark red
Mood: bloody hell... angry
Motivated level: i'll get better marks than u bish.
Music: kissin you - miranda cosgrave
Details: angry and there is test tml, and there is exam on sat.. WTF.

Tuesday 22 January 2008

Nando's + Photoshoot .... more like cam whoring actually

Hello Nando's ...

Duh!!

Am I the RED COLOUR one?? Am I HAWT??

Actually no one had enough guts to order the RED coloured one.. So I syok syok go ask them for the red one .. =P

Haha... WTH!!

K, I gawt bored...

Ivanna..

Diviya and Shanu*

Dui!!! Dun want lar...!! Paiseh ...

~.~"

Jeff and Diviya...

Diviya and me again.. lol

Smiles!!!

*Julian looks at the bill...
Then feels his wallet...
T.T ..ouch!...
no lar, actually we payed for ourselves..

Becky and me..

Kim + Me

Godwinna wif me..

love is in the air... owh wait, they are both girls worh..

Jeff and Becky..

Paiseh lar, me frm Kampung.. nvr seen this kind of thing frm so close..
so, kinda curious and i took a pic of it..haha..
Ivanna's hand there..

This pics are at Seberang Jaya, Sunway Carnival Mall..
Anyway, tommorrow is Thaipusam Festival...!! Wish a Happy Celebration to all Hindu people!! Cheerz!!!

No comments: