=-3moTionxz m3t3r~

2.55 20th of May
Theme: dark red
Mood: bloody hell... angry
Motivated level: i'll get better marks than u bish.
Music: kissin you - miranda cosgrave
Details: angry and there is test tml, and there is exam on sat.. WTF.

Tuesday 15 January 2008

New Life?

ACMS, where I am currently studyin. Well, I just decided to quit HELP business course and go for this one about 10 days ago... amazing ? JyhMin making a super-duper last minute decision... ~.~"
Coll bus!!


guess whose room iz tat? My roomie is my childhood friend Alex, he last time bully me de.. haha.
but, anyone never bullied me before? =P Well, really glad that have someone I know to be here with me.. Though we ain't closest of buddies, but.. Its a blessing to have him here with me.. =P

the clubhouse..

inside clubhouse.. *nice? nice?

playground for me... *lame

is it for swimming?
hmmm, may be not.....

It rained, biggg...
as a result...
more swimming pool??
there were even fishes ...
bus 11 fail to pass the water... alternative method?

Cat vs iguana/dunno what..
grrr...

...

Another iguana/something..

found around the girl's hostel...

if nawt mistaken a skin-less snake, probably eaten by the creature caught above.. this place small town lar, so gawt this kind of animal lorh..

The college is located in Kepala Batas... Pak Lah[Malaysian Prime Minister]'s hometown.. Made some really nice friends, or .. everyone here is sooo nice!!! Anyway,hate to continue more explanation now, tml hav class..
Anyway, this was how I look before I started this course... now short hair.. swt..

k, time to sl33p... God Bless.. Have a nice day people..

3 comments:

Matthew said...

Best of luck to you in your new field. I've switched majors 2 times, so I know how it feels to be in a different college, but it worked out great for me.

Anonymous said...

Wei! Ur hair is nice at last photo.. y go n cut it??

Anonymous said...

I found an compelling twinkling can be organize at [url=http://pisina.com.gr]pisina.com.gr[/url] look like you too....