=-3moTionxz m3t3r~

2.55 20th of May
Theme: dark red
Mood: bloody hell... angry
Motivated level: i'll get better marks than u bish.
Music: kissin you - miranda cosgrave
Details: angry and there is test tml, and there is exam on sat.. WTF.

Monday 19 October 2009



I want to be alone
But once I am
I can't stand
The solitude
I want everything to be quiet
But once it is
I can't stand
The silence
I want to live my life
But once I start
I just feel like dying
I want to be happy
But once I am
I always become sad
I want to laugh
But when I do
I feel like crying
I want to be loved
But once I am
I feel nothing but hate
I want to forget the past
But once I do
I feel ashamed
I want to be strong
But once I am
I always become weak
I don't know
What's wrong
I don't know why
I feel this way
Just please understand
I'm confused.

poem not by me.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Before opting for the Internet Free VoIP service, the selection of the 'best' provider becomes important for any user. The users must select the VoIP phone service providers that have a lot of expertise in dealing with various services, in context to wholesale carrier services, reseller programs and business solutions.