=-3moTionxz m3t3r~

2.55 20th of May
Theme: dark red
Mood: bloody hell... angry
Motivated level: i'll get better marks than u bish.
Music: kissin you - miranda cosgrave
Details: angry and there is test tml, and there is exam on sat.. WTF.

Sunday 4 October 2009

My 21st bday

cake 3 - frm Pan and RuMin (status : still alive)

cake 4: by KengHuat, sempena mooncake festival. *duh, thnx man.. to think of someone would share their mooncake with the poor and needy like me.. =P


some of the ppl who came to wish me.

main cake: cake 1 .. status: died in war between Pan and Khairul.

lalala.. XD
yuck...
k, its 4.30 am nw, too lazy to type.. kk ciao ciao!!
btw , this post is meant to thank those who actually played a role in gettin mah cake! and not to forget those who came to wish me happy bday, and those who wished me on facebook, and Bernard thnxz fer calling ^^ though i was damn busy just now, had to do alot of stuff bfore they shut off our cold water supply.. sry sry


3 comments:

Jessica said...

Happy Birthday!! I'm so glad you had a good one! :D

jyhmin said...

thnxz^^

Jessica said...

Your Most Happily Welcome! :D