=-3moTionxz m3t3r~

2.55 20th of May
Theme: dark red
Mood: bloody hell... angry
Motivated level: i'll get better marks than u bish.
Music: kissin you - miranda cosgrave
Details: angry and there is test tml, and there is exam on sat.. WTF.

Wednesday 28 November 2007

Anime Art


Orochimaru by ~cdgodofwar99 on deviantART
Well,well..isn't this my very first post concerning art?
But check this out guys, this is a painting of Orochimaru, the most loved villian of anime series Naruto! As far as I know, he has serpent-like powers. Forgive me coz I'm still at Naruto esp.23 =P.
In my opinion this paint is cool. The lighting effect of the paint itself adds a luminous effect to the image which the painting is focused on.(around Orochimaru as well) Not to ignore the nice combination of colours which results smooth feel over the image,of course good painting skills. The artwork is also pretty sharp!

ratings people? u can comment at the link below the picture..=P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Orochimaru is soo hot! hes my favorite villain....sasuke is hot to especially in episode 40 when hes shirt less