=-3moTionxz m3t3r~

2.55 20th of May
Theme: dark red
Mood: bloody hell... angry
Motivated level: i'll get better marks than u bish.
Music: kissin you - miranda cosgrave
Details: angry and there is test tml, and there is exam on sat.. WTF.

Saturday 17 November 2007

Virtual Personality test I took...

I was required to select the picture that describes my taste....look at the pics, and you would probably understand that there are alot of different mindsets out there..people could vary in answers so damn much..."It teaches us how to understand each other..."~jMin









My Selection:
Love is ....
I believe love is supposed to keep each other together..In addition, to last.... Although it is obvious that believing so is sort of "dreaming", but I still wanna believe so...





My favourite treat ....
I'll just go for the simple one and proclaim to the world that I love food. In fact, cooking is one of the most enjoyable thing to do..*cooking for self,because there isn't stress whether how edible the food turns out to be. Owh, and of course.. no thnkx for the cleaning up!!!

Imo, meal time should be relaxing. We should taste the food we are consuming really in detail..Sniffing out all the wonderful aroma of food.. =P

My greatest vice ... shopping for stuff to look more obvious in crowds...the desire to be known is my weakness.. In addition, jealousy of others having stuff.. XD






My music ...
Nothing beats a drive around town/to the beach with music on loud enough to cover ur own singing...hmmph, or should i replace 'singing' with 'yelling'?



Feel the emotions music brings, listen to the lyrics and move along with the tune.. Music, is one of the finest art on earth..Cherish it!!

My perfect meal ...
I used to look through cookbooks like they were comics..
yeah, and pictures like this is so common in it! Yet I have yet to try it..






My sport ...
The first sport I was looking for was basketball. Unfortunately, It just seems that it isn't in the list.. So, I went for F1... =P


jMin Schumacher? =P



What inspires me ...
It is neither cash, not fame..But just to be with the one I love.. uhm, well.. nt like the kid in the pic..
but a girl..that would be the greatest motivation ever..





My most priced possession ...
I supposed this is it! Coz it can accompany me forever
Friends can be occupied at times..
A pet would be the best company, but I havn't got one atm..





Right now, I'd rather be ...
owh..
How I wish so..






thats the results for me..
pretty true .. except they should have put at emotional : YOU ARE A F'KING EMO!!!
well that would have suited me best!

Personally I feel, the results of a survey isn't that very important..the most appropriate purpose of doing a survey is for self-understanding.. my act of posting it here is sorely due to the fact that I hope ppl would undestand me better? =P

*you can find this test at FACEBOOK:TOP FRIENDS
it is called virtual personality test.
You could copy these pics,post it to ur blog and make ur selection as well.. i think it is pretty fun describing ur selections..! The pictures are nice as well!

No comments: