=-3moTionxz m3t3r~

2.55 20th of May
Theme: dark red
Mood: bloody hell... angry
Motivated level: i'll get better marks than u bish.
Music: kissin you - miranda cosgrave
Details: angry and there is test tml, and there is exam on sat.. WTF.

Monday 26 November 2007

Erika!

Back then, after watching deathnote movie.. I was so in love with the character Amane Misa, till I searched all over the net to find stuff concerning this individual who was the hmm, only pretty + cute chick in the movie,anime, as well as manga?
Somehow I stumbled upon this song...
Taiyou no uta - Kaoru Amane at , Frox's blog
It is a song that up till now I still love, seriously..
Erika, was the chick who used the name Kaoru Amane to launch her first single which consisted of a few songs including the one i mentioned above..
Album Title : FREE
Record Label : Sony Records
Launch Date : earlier or middle of 2007
songs:
  1. FREE
  2. Time to go home
  3. FANTASY
  4. FREE (instrumental)
'FREE 'is really a good song,even the instrumental is great! I didn't expect to listen these songs over and over again! 'Time to go home' is very much similar to 'FREE',however not as good. I didn't like 'Fantasy'.
this single can be obtained at
Yesasia
Album Title : Destination Nowhere
Record Label : Sony Records
Launch Date : 28th November
Songs:
  1. Destination nowhere
  2. ESCAPE
  3. FREE (overrocket)
  4. Destination nowhere (instrumental)
The overrocket version of FREE is great! I feel 'FREE' and 'Taiyou no Uta' still pawns the new songs. 'Escape' much better than 'FANTASY'. 'Destination Nowhere' is more 'Taiyou no Uta' style..I'm starting to like this new single more.. =P
this single can be obtained at Yesasia

of course,after everything I said...here are the songs

a very important trait we should look in songs is the ability to express its meaning,its title. The song FREE succeeds in this very part,it feels like I could run free from depression,stress,work,and life itself?
Songs that are nice to listen to is something, but songs that grants happiness,its priceless..
It is not only the song, but the singer herself. The first time I tried understanding why I loved Taiyou no Uta so much, I observed the vocal skills of Erika. To my disapointment she wasn't really good at vocals, nor it is her voice is heavenly... But it is the style of singing and probably the type of voice she has, it is relaxing to listen to.. Nevertheless addictive...

plz do comment on the songs? I niid feedback if my taste of music sucks or nawt.. XD
*leave ur email if u want either of the songs,I'll send you..=P

2 comments:

Chiv said...

Sawajiri Erika's... not my thing. Never was a fan of hers no matter in music or doramas. So there. (I'd say she suck. But owh well.)

You should seriuosly try other stuffs I'll say.

JyhMin said...

difference in taste i suppose..
loved her since 1 year back...
still do..hehe