=-3moTionxz m3t3r~

2.55 20th of May
Theme: dark red
Mood: bloody hell... angry
Motivated level: i'll get better marks than u bish.
Music: kissin you - miranda cosgrave
Details: angry and there is test tml, and there is exam on sat.. WTF.

Sunday 14 September 2008

Last day within Putravillas.. Final day in ACMS life


Random pics
turtles..posing..

fish foot therapy at Queensbay. the fish will nibble ur feet.. hahaha..should be relaxing..

our agent, Russian Resources name being spelled wrongly at the pre-departure briefing.

My college pic.

Exam goin on..*Shaash, quit yawning and do ur paper!!!

I used more tissues than paper... *see how I'm gonna fail rite?

The night before I left.
woah!! steamboatt

Table?

muussshrooom

more musshroom

too many sticks and balls.. small ball nicer.. =P

yumm...tom yam flavour leh.

My room before packing..
haha.. abit messy,coz exam week..

cupboard 1

cupboard 2.

toi toi let..

Paiseh Paiseh, I just returned from KL after 1 week holiday there.. That explains why I didn't update ok ..hehe

No comments: