=-3moTionxz m3t3r~

2.55 20th of May
Theme: dark red
Mood: bloody hell... angry
Motivated level: i'll get better marks than u bish.
Music: kissin you - miranda cosgrave
Details: angry and there is test tml, and there is exam on sat.. WTF.

Thursday 4 September 2008

Penang Island

2 week before our exams, while we were stressing about studying, someone came up with the idea of going over to Penang island for the last time. Well, seemed like a random thought, however we did go Penang in 2 days time. lol
damn random right?
Anyway, it was fun.*ok,the final 1/2 day was not fun at all for me...but I'm a undeniably happy idiot now. Why am I so happy? hehe.. I shall update u guys soon oh..
Back to speaking on the trip to Penang
Penang Laksa! To be found at Kek Lok Si. Damn, should I admit its the best ever. For someone like me who doesn't really admire Penang Laksa all this while, I was able to enjoy and even wish to eat it again. I still can remember the taste, the soup is light but packed with taste! The onions grant you a fresh feeling when you bite it. Fresh fish meat shreds are wonderful too...!!
Instantly my personal favourite Penang laksa. Irresistable.

Kek Lok Si temple a view from the top entrance.

Random pics








Xinn doing some Chinese Calligraphy on a roof tile. It is a marvelous idea to actually take donations and grant people the chance to take part in the building of new structures in the temple. Basicly about RM38 for a small piece of tile. A big piece would cost RM50. Uhm, but God Bless them, Haraplah no friggin cheating behind this.

yosh! what do you see here? traffic light? Green,orange and red oh.
Red = Diu, wtf .. have to stop .
Orange = aiyoh, *chong ahhhhh!!! can make it de!
Green = *horn sounds, f*ker.. faster move lar.. damn u!!!

Randomly caught 3 of them standing there...from left, Michelle,Robin and Kenneth.

There is now an elevator sort of thing. Abit like Penang Hill tramp ride, but it lasts just 1/15 the time. There, the Guan Yin temple is located above.

There is also a waterfal and a pond. In addition a place to sit in the middle of the pond.

Me and my zodiac. Dragon.

Majority of my coursemate's Horse zodiac.

Xinn, Kenneth, Michelle and Chai Li's Snake Zodiac. My brother's one too!

Then, this fella very popular worh.. BABI! The swine/pig zodiac. Cute? uhm.. to us guys, this is a fat fat thingy. with chubby cheeks. big nose, and a tail with a watermelon's curl. But then try observe its nose, it seems abit too long right? mebe pigs evolve into elephants?
^.^

finally, please dont kill me for this! But I have to show our very own Sleeping Gods【gay version】.

No comments: