=-3moTionxz m3t3r~

2.55 20th of May
Theme: dark red
Mood: bloody hell... angry
Motivated level: i'll get better marks than u bish.
Music: kissin you - miranda cosgrave
Details: angry and there is test tml, and there is exam on sat.. WTF.

Saturday 6 September 2008

Money not enough 2

Yosh! Finally I made a visit to my local cinema in my Sitiawan neighbourhood. I didn't really expect to watch a movie here, due to the fact that I really didn't give a damn bout testing its cleaniless and quality.
Recently, there was probably a change in management. The cinema changed. This is a picture of it outside. Nokia N82 certainly is the god of camera phones, can u guys agree? This pic was taken using 3.2megapixels.

This is a picture of it from the inside, I didn't get a counter picture because it would be awkward.


the interior..


This Char Kuey teao stall.. I've eaten here since long time ago.. haha.. he still uses arang to fry the stuff.. Pretty good lar. Of course cannot compare to Penang, but its nice! Its opposite the Sitiawan Post office.


looks wise, okay.XD


  • movie pick up speed : reasonable..
  • movie graphic animation : pretty horrible at the front, still horrible during a imaginative F1 thing
  • movie plot : Very simple lessons on investments,love of wife towards family/husband,infiliality.
  • movie storyline : abit draggy, too lessons type.
  • movie suspense rate : predictable..
  • movie directing : nice.. nice slotting in the parts and timing.

rating: 5/10 *storyline kills it,due to my personal dislike for this kind of filial shows.

No comments: