=-3moTionxz m3t3r~

2.55 20th of May
Theme: dark red
Mood: bloody hell... angry
Motivated level: i'll get better marks than u bish.
Music: kissin you - miranda cosgrave
Details: angry and there is test tml, and there is exam on sat.. WTF.

Wednesday 24 October 2007

Basicly, basketball!

...
Today, I woke up happily and when to the computer. Clicked on facebook to see my oh-so-cute 'taufu'.. lol.. Its a 'fluff' pet that can be found in facebook.. I make it race and obtain race winnings and bets... ^ ^
then, suddenly... my room mate asked me "hey, what time is your class man?"
I was like, "hmmph... 9pm?" *nxt I glanced towards my computer time..
9.20am zomg, i'm so deadz
Anyone wanna smack me on the head?

Then in the evening, to be exact 3pm.. I headed out basketball with Marcell, we go to training with our Business department team mates... Stupid sky cried for most of the afternoon till evening till the court was all wet... But we still continued to train/play/noob around..
It was damn bloody tedious, especially the training part of it.. I don't know what was with me, was it i was so noob/weak or it was so tedious that I couldn't even do 15 times of sit ups.. The worse part was, when the trainer asked us to do a final 20 push ups..
guess how many I could do...??? [highlight the number below plz]

0 sifar/nil/zero/kosong/telur...
paiseh paiseh..
The team, actually was really sucky. Most of us was expecting better players, budden some of them have the height..but they really don't look good.. swt..
here is the best part,
our trainer asked our group to shoot in 200 free throws/cente
r shots..
in the end he asked us to stop..
why?
coz we spent like about an hour to just enter 70+ balls..*tries to hide his face..."at least I entered like 10? with a sprained thumb"
we played till 8 sumthing..-.-
K, what did I gain from this training?
1. some new methods to train

2. some new friends
3. a sprained thumb, sucks coz I'm point guard position coz I play shooting..
4.

Yay, I love drawing cells..I used to draw out ALL the cell related stuff during form 5..on my computer..haha
K, my skin teared at my big toe coz the wetness in the shoe cause my skin to be more moist and soft. Thus, resulting it to tear due to friction applied..
Worst of all, it was not pain at all so I wouldn't even know if my whole foot's skin teared off..wtf

k, an I'm really screwed for next week's mid termz..
congratz jMin..you are one deadz man..bwahahaha...^ ^

No comments: