=-3moTionxz m3t3r~

2.55 20th of May
Theme: dark red
Mood: bloody hell... angry
Motivated level: i'll get better marks than u bish.
Music: kissin you - miranda cosgrave
Details: angry and there is test tml, and there is exam on sat.. WTF.

Sunday 28 October 2007

mood: letargic
music: slow,sleepy music..

Sunday afternoon is the most damn hateful time of the week for me..friggin boring and HOT! it is always hot... no idea why is tat so but it sucks!
Anyway, it is alot worse when I'm kinda sunburned..wth
Yesterday,
The view at 5th College University Malaya, HELP had their sports carnival there..Games were netball, volleyball,basketball,soccer,tennis and probably others..
I only played in basketball,watched netball+volleyball..^ ^
Thats some of my team mates shooting around..lol..didn't get any other pic..
So, it was a tiring day..k, we didn't win..
the HMC/foundation team had many national players, and obviously they grabbed the top spot..my team only won one match..lol
about me? only 1 point from free throw against A levels team..-.- the only point against Alevels team lol.. coz we lost 13-1 .. they had taller people what to do? even if my hands not injured oso wont beat them in rebounds >,<"
overall, a tiring day..

No comments: