=-3moTionxz m3t3r~

2.55 20th of May
Theme: dark red
Mood: bloody hell... angry
Motivated level: i'll get better marks than u bish.
Music: kissin you - miranda cosgrave
Details: angry and there is test tml, and there is exam on sat.. WTF.

Tuesday 30 October 2007

New desktop look.

Mood : 3Mo , feeling empty , hopeless once again..
music : dearest - Ayumi Hamasaki


hmm, some of the cool transparent effect!

The start bar..and how the windows explorer looks now..

A new winamp skin...

another wallpaper and how my current msn look..lol

I finally took a peek at WindowBlinds™. Above is the cool transparent effects it can apply using skins which some cool dudes and sexy chicks made..
thats the current skin I am using for the moment,
VistaPlus3
-.-

mind rating my desktop? do tell me how you find it in the comment box !! thnkx!

3 comments:

żħї~qїňg said...

how u make it transparent de??

JyhMin said...

it is called Windows Blinds™
can find online, i forgot wut site...
u using XP or Vista ler?
i can send u the file anyways

żħї~qїňg said...

me using xp