=-3moTionxz m3t3r~

2.55 20th of May
Theme: dark red
Mood: bloody hell... angry
Motivated level: i'll get better marks than u bish.
Music: kissin you - miranda cosgrave
Details: angry and there is test tml, and there is exam on sat.. WTF.

Monday 1 October 2007

Pictures I found,obviously emphasising that I was terribly bored..

My personal favourite scene in bleach, the white Ichigo. Overpowered, Evil.....

ulquiorra.. think he is cool..dunno why...

And not to forget sexy Nell....

Found this while browsing tru Timber's friendster...

This I found from Ivy's friendster....

Degree starts on wednesday...
Have to think how I'm gonna survive through this 3 year ordeal...
Not to forget the friggin cursed life uncertified accountants have to endure for the first 3 years of their career... budden, I shall save that for after degree to figure out lol..

No comments: