=-3moTionxz m3t3r~

2.55 20th of May
Theme: dark red
Mood: bloody hell... angry
Motivated level: i'll get better marks than u bish.
Music: kissin you - miranda cosgrave
Details: angry and there is test tml, and there is exam on sat.. WTF.

Saturday 6 October 2007

My bday,my day..

I really better blurt out my day during my bday bfore my so-damned-fergetful memory wipes itself out..
First to wish me happi bday this year was
1. Wern Di
2. Wen Wei
can't remember who was 3rd..haha
Most suprising and unexpected was Cheah Yen's sms frm Aus lol..
Got alot of other bday wishes.. thnkx mi frenz!!! You guys keep my world turning....

I awoke on mi bday fer a stupid so called "orientation" tat was supposed to be on the next day. Please allow me to explain...
stupid HELP uni, chose my bday to be the first day of orientation..budden when we friggin arrive, they gave us a folder and asked us to come back the next day...
Btw, the orientation the nxt day sucked..nothing interesting at all!!! NOTHING!!! WE DID NOTHING!!! WTH!!!
k, bck to 3rd of Oct..
so, later in the night..
I went the curve to "celebrate" mi bday with my ex-alvls mates.. Our usual movie geng..^ ^ excluding Leon,Siew Yen..
I chose "the apartment" coz none of us have tried it out..so, I thought it would be interesting fer us to check it out...food at "the apartment" sucked,was overpriced... And they didn't offer a gift for the poor bday kid.. rather should have went to TGI FRIDAYS which offers free cake to bday kids..^ ^
So, we proceeded to Baskin Robins instead.. Got a delicious looking Strawberry ice cream cake..haha...the pics I posted was when I was choosing the cake..And also while we tried our very best to cut the Partially Frozen icecream cake..>,<"
The cake could only fit 1 candle..lol
And of course not to forget mi bday wish..
"i wish to be with ...... "
well, I think its pretti obvious who I wished to be with...
its a stupid wish btw, she didn't even wish me happi bday.. T.T , its realli saddening..
but basicly, it was a good day coz of friends..I didn't think too much of her not wishing me..

K, tats all...lol
sry fer making u guys fall asleep.. ={P

No comments: