=-3moTionxz m3t3r~

2.55 20th of May
Theme: dark red
Mood: bloody hell... angry
Motivated level: i'll get better marks than u bish.
Music: kissin you - miranda cosgrave
Details: angry and there is test tml, and there is exam on sat.. WTF.

Wednesday 10 October 2007

Uni life?

Just an update of my life!
On 3rd October this year,
I've chosen to take Business degree,majoring in accounting! My Alvls results sucked so badly that I couldn't do the degree in Monash Uni Malaysia... -.-
Thus, I'm doing it in HELP once again, as before... I NID HELPPPPP!!!! WAAAA!!!

The current semester, damn friggin short! Its only 9 weeks long!!! 9 WEEKS??!!!! Its only 2 friggin months long....We have to take 2 subjects within this 9 weeks.. summore got mid terms during 1st week of November...
About the subjects, I chosen Financial Accounting and Micro economics..^ ^

Tats the Accounting lecturer.. ^ ^
If you guys have any friggin idea of wut is on the whiteboard..
Let me tell you wut it is... HE DREW AFRICA... -.-
The bugger started off his class by drawing maps of all places...eventually he did fill the whole whiteboard with his world map...hahaha...as though he was conducting geography class?!!! But well, we had international students in the class and he was trying to introduce people to each another! Nice idea...
He is pretty humorous ..

The econs class however was kinda boring...
very boring indeed...
I had to chew on some bread to keep myself awake...
I thought of a plan adi!! I'm gonna eat for the whole 2 hours of tat class, to keep myself occupied...^ ^ do wish me well?
Any other ideas how to keep awake?

tml heading back to swan!! zomg...thinking of all the food, make me hungry..Miss hometown lotz!!

No comments: