=-3moTionxz m3t3r~

2.55 20th of May
Theme: dark red
Mood: bloody hell... angry
Motivated level: i'll get better marks than u bish.
Music: kissin you - miranda cosgrave
Details: angry and there is test tml, and there is exam on sat.. WTF.

Sunday 7 October 2007

Random stuff!

TAKE TWO >>

Picture 1

Picture 2
As I was walking down the road heading to my uni, I saw the dog. Mind you, it is still friggin alive and breathing! It is such a pityful sight, thank goodness someone placed a bowl of food there for it. Seems like there is still people with a kind heart around.
The 2nd pic was at a friend's house, I was actually searching for a fish that has a relative size in comparison to the aquarium..Then, she pointed out 2 goldfishes.. each occupying a corner of the aquarium..^ ^ lol
If my house would be so big, except for it to be empty..well, its worth living in..^ ^
*crazy imagination...tats why bobby says i can qualify TR adi..

k,below is how much mi body is worth if i die now..lol *another lame thing jmin does..-.-
$5450.00The Cadaver Calculator - Find out how much your body is worth.
Well, I suppose I'm considered cheap? lol..
who wanna buy me alive?
It is basicly depending on how our lifestyle is...

No comments: