=-3moTionxz m3t3r~

2.55 20th of May
Theme: dark red
Mood: bloody hell... angry
Motivated level: i'll get better marks than u bish.
Music: kissin you - miranda cosgrave
Details: angry and there is test tml, and there is exam on sat.. WTF.

Friday 19 October 2007

Life oh life...

Music : Debussy - Claire de Lune
Mood : Happilly sipping coke..
Missing : a partner...feeling lonely.. *preferably girl plz..^ ^

Hmmp, my first update ever since shifting out? Will blog about the place soon k..
Today was pretty fun!!! no classes, so I went with Willy to Sg Wang to become lala..^ ^ juz kiddin kiddin!!!..bwahahaha..
We went there to makan lunch and chit chat lol..ACCA at Sunway is pretty stressful, summore his current lecturer sound so sucky... kelian him luhz..
Actually I went Sg Wang there coz I needed a 5m long LAN cable..coz the current cable was so damn short tat I had to place my laptop on the floor..and it really discourages me to online coz sitting on the floor makes my ass + back ache..lol
K, so my Business course started like last week? budden have a midterm exam in 2 weeks time!!! wah kao lak!! can go mad man!!! Summore finals in like 5 weeks?
its like once I start my course can start to stress for exam adi!!!
Besides tat, I summore go join the Sports Carnival, will wakil department for basketball...woo hoo!!! Expecting to either sit on bench or get tap by ppl tat can jump!!..hahaha..but it keeps me pretty busy training myself every evening.. *me basketball nub.. if got tips, plz bomb me with tipz!!!!! T.T

So, this was my first attempt to cook a meal for myself ...which was yesterday dinner!!!
I'm pretty annoyed with the way it turned out!!Note: its some thin spaghetti, not maggi me kari flavour.. -.- paiseh paiseh..

owh yay..tatz my pic in the Alvls year book.. I think I look good, anyone wanna sign up to be my fan?.. -.- another lame joke..blekz...

ok,am I allowed to complain about Alvls?
Firstly, I PAID for my Alvls T-shirt...i didn't get one!!
Secondly, I PAID for my Alvls yearbook...they claimed I didn't pay..
Thirdly... look at the circled part below..
WHO THE HECK's EMAIL IS TAT?WTF IS WRONG WITH THIS PEOPLE?????
TIIU!!!

2 comments:

Pwinncess said...

Jmin! i din know you had a blog! paiseh, paiseh.. so you're in sunway now?

JyhMin said...

hehe..

hmm, me and my "lame" blog..
hmm, i'm in HELP..doing "i nid help program"..
..hehe..